1. These Terms1. These are the terms on which we sell products to you. By ordering any of the products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
2. We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website will be the version that is current and displayed on the website as at each date you access the website. Your use of the website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes
2. Information about us and contacting us
1. We’re ProBotanix Ltd, trading as RE+ CBD. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11628308. Our registered office is at 60 Gray’s Inn Road, Floor 2, Room 2.08, London, England, WC1X 8AQ.
2. You can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by writing to us at the above address.
3. If we need to contact you we will do so or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order, or by phone on the number you provided us.
3. Our contract with you1. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
2. If we are unable to accept your order, we will let you know and not charge you. This might be because the product is out of stock, because we identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline or because we do not deliver to your location.
4. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of informationWe are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
5. Our productsProducts may vary slightly from their website images. The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and your products and packaging may vary slightly from those images.
6. Providing the products
1. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
2. We are not responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the delivery of products
3. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our delivery partner will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
4. If you do not collect the products from as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract, in which case we will refund you but may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we incur as a result.
5. We may suspend the supply of a product to:
1. deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
2. update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
3. make changes to the product.
7. Membership terms and cancellation policy7.1 Overview
We will automatically charge your Payment Method depending on the shipping frequency chosen by you during the order process.
Your payment method will be charged at least one full business day prior to your next shipping date. We will charge your Payment Method with the applicable cost for your box, along with any shipping and handling costs and sales or similar taxes that may be charged with your Membership.
To avoid being charged, you must cancel your Membership in accordance with Section 7.3. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a recurring basis until you cancel.
Subject to applicable law, we do not offer cooling off period for perishable goods, and perishable includes drinks.
7.2 Pausing and Resuming Membership
Customers will be shipped a Box based on the shipping frequency and/or shipping date chosen in their account.
For some customers, we may offer the ability to temporarily pause their Memberships (“Pause Period”). During the Pause Period, customers will remain active members, but they will not receive any products. During the Pause Period, customers will continue to receive communications from us via email, but will not be charged any maintenance or membership fee. Members who are in a Pause Period may resume receiving products by logging into their account and resuming shipping either immediately or on their original bill date.
For customers who do not have the option to temporarily pause their Membership, we may offer such customers the ability to change their shipping date.
7.3 Membership Cancellation
You may cancel your Membership at any time via our website. Cancellation requests submitted in this manner must be received at least five full business days prior to your next shipping date to avoid being charged for that shipment.
If you're not satisfied with the products you receive from us and wish to return any product to us please use the following steps:
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your customer account. Please include details of the product that you wish to return and your reason for returning the product.
• Due to the perishable nature of our products, we can only review requests that have been made within 7 days of receipt of the product from us.
• If we require the products to be returned to us, we will communicate this to you. Please take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession prior to any return. We will inspect the products upon their arrival back to us.
• We may request further information from you regarding the product’s return.
• If a fault is agreed on our part, and/or refund agreed, we will aim to refund you within 15 business days. The refund will cover the cost of the products being returned.
9. Price and payment
The price of products is as quoted on the website at time of purchase. Prices stated include VAT and delivery charges.
10. our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
1. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the order process.
2.We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
3.We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not assign any of your rights or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
13. No waivers
1.No breach of any provision of a contract under these Terms and Conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
2.No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any breach of that provision or any other provision of that contract.
14. Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
15. DisclaimerThis website and our communications, and their content, are provided as is.
We make no warranty that the website will operate error-free or uninterrupted.
We do not accept liability for the content of and functions contained on the website and in our communications.
We do not warrant that the site is compatible with all computer or mobile device software and equipment.
We cannot warrant that the website and its server is free of errors, worms, viruses, Trojan Horses or any other malicious software and we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive and unintended features.
We will not be in breach of these terms of service or contract as a result of any failure to perform our obligations or any delay in our performance if that failure or delay is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
We warrant that the products will be fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.